Jellyskeleton, Kenny >.<, [FL:RP] Remen3, D3vine
Name: Jellyskeleton
ID: STEAM_0:1:14175307
Reason: Prop Climbing (came in MTL not not using gate which is locked)

Name: Kenny >.<
ID: STEAM_0:0:13500073

Name: [FL:RP] Remen3
ID: STEAM_0:1:29809797

Name: D3vine
ID: STEAM_0:1:44828794
Reason: Prop Climbing, Prop Killing

at the end I showed me getting back to MTL and the gate still being locked
(im only owner)
didnt get rebels name

http://youtu.be/JHMYLON6cD0
Sorry for our disturbance, we were under the orders of the president, we wouldn't say no or anything because we were afraid of getting demoted and we didn't use a prop to bypass the gates.
So basically what we did was : We went inside following the president, protecting him from danger and this Rebel went inside and prop killed them, me, the president and the other police officer somehow survived but were hurt.
you didnt say how you got over, you cant jump that high and well you cant fly
You know that button device which is included in the map? We jumped on that to get over but then again, we were under the orders of the president protecting him from danger and why aren't the others posting? It's like i'm doing all the talking.
--------------------------------
By Button device I mean the button at 0:23 in the video which Temar posted.
Thats Prop Climing, and its a bannable offence.
you mean the button for the door thats on the right (looking from my angle) yet you came from around corner of that building to the left
Yes the button and yet again, we were guarding the president and did I mention he told us to get over aswell? We did everything in favour of the president so we wouldn't risk being demoted by him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If jumping on that button is considered prop climbing then I am sorry what what I have done but still, no excuses for my stupidity of following the presidents order to prop climb, I will take any punishment for my actions from the administrators and I will NEVER do the same thing again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was also my 2nd/3rd day on the server and I had thought prop climbing was using props specifically to climb over gates/fences/objects etc.
- Banned