GIF pictures
Hey guys, ive been getting used to photoshop and im suprised how easy it is to make gifs, so i gave it ago as im still a learner on photoshop

Be cool if you show us yours too, mine was basic and 5 mins, made the name move and added lighting effects to make it more realistic

Ive made another one, based on space but it has the fearless logo in and better lighting effects, No moving layers though as it just looks laggy:

I am now going to start making Sigs for people (GIF formated images) So if your wanting fill out this and i will pm you the finnished or multiple images for you to choose Smile
Code:
[b]Theme:[/b] (Space, Old, Car)

[b]Name:[/b] (What you want to be the main name)

It will have the community in it too Cheese to show your from Fearless

Link: http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af19...Photoshop/
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

thats a really good one could you make me one or? i would appreciate it : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I think you wanna get more frames otherwhise the picture looks like its lagging,

besides that.

Freaking Epic. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Cheers, i shall make some however i cant do much about the lag YET because ive messed around with the tween and it adds the frames but that will slow it down, so i will find a way but give me time Wink
(12-23-2011, 08:02 PM)Anakonda Wrote: thats a really good one could you make me one or? i would appreciate it : )
Also what theme would you like? your anakonda theme? or shall i make a random one that might suit you Cheese

New sig made Cheese Seems abit big though. You guys like it?

(01-12-2012, 08:30 PM)Headster Wrote: New sig made Cheese Seems abit big though. You guys like it?

Takes about 20 minutes for it to load on my slow-ass sky internet.
Ouch haha, its mainly because its not a simple Jpeg image and it has over 130 frames on it, it loads quickly for me, i shall post my photobucket links on if you just want to see my pics lol

Basically you just copied the style of my recent signatures in your current one, that's my opinion.
Also I am not able to see any of the GIFs you created.

Also the way you cut out the FL logo is making it look really bad, there is a high resolution PNG version of the logo on the forum somewhere, I suggest you rather us this.
Dare to think!
Well i was just playing around, ye i couldnt find a higher resolution version of the logo, the background i have edited but i do like your ideas Nudel XD

How do you make it that style? Like that different pattern thingy.. whatever xD

P.S: I'm still learning, so I just want to know how you do it, not gonna copy it off of you.
It's been a long time.