Servers down
(12-28-2011, 07:59 PM)Null Value Wrote: [banhammer]
If you keep posting spiderman pics...
Oh, I didn't realise you had admin powers.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Shadow
(12-29-2011, 12:47 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Enough fun with those images now, the offtopic section is made for that.

Any idea on how long it will take from now?
he prob has the server up so he can dumb thy DB and grab all the files to move them, or ... idk hes doing some upgrades maybe?

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(12-29-2011, 12:16 PM)nadrick Wrote: he prob has the server up so he can dumb thy DB and grab all the files to move them, or ... idk hes doing some upgrades maybe?

lool maybe he accidentally lost the DB, and he doesn't know what to do. Imagine we lose our BMWs, Lambos, ect. xD
Why can't he tell us what he IS doing?
I mean, why does it take 4 days to change host?
4 Days to change host -
Finding a host that wont shut the server down after an attack
Copying all files
Making sure nobody can get the files
Making sure all the files are there
Making sure the server works correctly and there are not bugs or missing files which can lead to bugs
Theres alot to do

Please be patient and it should be back soon Tounge
Also guys give him some respect, he spends his personal time to make you guys have some fun, its hard stuff this, i tried making a server once and ti went horribly wrong, Theirs fearless, and theirs life, Spend a time on something else, or go out with your mates somewhere.
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

moving a server like fl i can guess its order

1. find the new host and set it up
2. retrieve a dump of the sql db (if it uses sql)
3. copy all the server files
4. load the new files on the server
5. re-configure the files to work with the new host
6. test everything to make sure nothing is missing or corrupted

back in my server days its took me 2 days to do this if i did not have to go to work and etc.. so 4 days is hella decent time, so no complaining please

~ <3 Nadrick

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I ordered a new hosting for this month yesterday. It takes 72 hours to set up so there are like 48 hours left. Hosting location will be France, so not much difference since the old hosting was hosted in the south-east of Germany

In februari I will most likely go with a hosting that has a Cisco firewall to stop DDoS, so IP will most likely change 2 times these months. But remember that by using the 'cityrp.fearlessrp.net' ip you will always get new IP.

(12-29-2011, 12:29 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 12:16 PM)nadrick Wrote: he prob has the server up so he can dumb thy DB and grab all the files to move them, or ... idk hes doing some upgrades maybe?

lool maybe he accidentally lost the DB, and he doesn't know what to do. Imagine we lose our BMWs, Lambos, ect. xD

Nope I didn't, otherwise things as top 20 won't work as well..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-29-2011, 01:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I ordered a new hosting for this month yesterday. It takes 72 hours to set up so there are like 48 hours left. Hosting location will be France, so not much difference since the old hosting was hosted in the south-east of Germany

In februari I will most likely go with a hosting that has a Cisco firewall to stop DDoS, so IP will most likely change 2 times these months. But remember that by using the 'cityrp.fearlessrp.net' ip you will always get new IP.

(12-29-2011, 12:29 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote:

Nope I didn't, otherwise things as top 20 won't work as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY&ob=av3ea
HeartCheeseHeartCheeseHeartCheese