Poll: What map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity v5p
55.91%
104 55.91%
Chaos City
10.75%
20 10.75%
Rockford
8.06%
15 8.06%
Remove littletown and keep V4B1
12.37%
23 12.37%
No map change at all
2.15%
4 2.15%
Bring back v2d
10.75%
20 10.75%
Total 186 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Littletown Replacement
(06-12-2017, 01:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Changed my mind.

Fuck both current maps on and bring back V2D, most of us still have a ton of dupes already there, better FPS and more enjoyable map overall, take a risk.

^^
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-12-2017, 01:29 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 01:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Changed my mind.

Fuck both current maps on and bring back V2D, most of us still have a ton of dupes already there, better FPS and more enjoyable map overall, take a risk.

No thanks
^^
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I agree with trying it out on littletown server first, it's reasonable.

Let us do it that way then.
Can we please get the poll reset and get V2D on the list?

I'd love to see how many people would actually want to go back to a map where we acquire good FPS and wont require a ball ache of coding to put back in along with spending time making new dupes etc.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Wolven
V5p has many buildings that are similar to ones used on V4B1, most dupes can be reused with little effort.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Luna
v2d was dead so we see no point in planning on bringing it back. Plus the newer maps are better optimized so FPS should not be a problem.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Luna
What is the big differences between V5P and V2P?
If V2D was dead then it shouldn't be voted for? Put V2D up and let the community decide as after-all; you're asking the community for what they want and if the community wants V2D then V2D should be chosen.
It would be a waste of time. If you all wanted V2D you should have played on it while it was still up, and you only complain about it now that it's gone. You didn't try to make a case during the trial period of Littletown, but suddenly you want it back? Give me a break. If we put V2D back in it will inevitably die again.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-12-2017, 03:16 PM)Reebs Wrote: It would be a waste of time. If you all wanted V2D you should have played on it while it was still up, and you only complain about it now that it's gone. You didn't try to make a case during the trial period of Littletown, but suddenly you want it back? Give me a break. If we put V2D back in it will inevitably die again.

They were both kinda banned when it was still up. Just saying xD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]