Drive more careful
You should see soulripper drive his lotus elise...

The following 1 user Likes jelknab's post:
  • equal
(12-31-2011, 02:20 PM)TJ3003 Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 02:29 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The server became pretty messy with all these people that drive like crazy, run over a lot of people and so on. Since today admins are able to take vehicle access from faildrivers, CDM'ers and so on. You're warned Smile

Is it just me or are all taxi drivers terrible wrong side of the road drivers?

Yeah. It's because they're like "LAWL I KAN GET A CHEEP CAR IF I G0 CAB DRIVURR
HERP DERP CDM"
The following 1 user Likes Azusa Nakano's post:
  • Dutchman
Emnesty, just to let you know, Taxi is faster than Corvette.
It's been a long time.
The thing is,the control of the cab and the view from first person is the thing that gets in the way when im a cabby driver,i end up crashing everywhere and on the wrong side of the road,though i try not to drive recklessly.
The following 1 user Likes EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer's post:
  • Ted
(02-05-2012, 04:04 AM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: The thing is,the control of the cab and the view from first person is the thing that gets in the way when im a cabby driver,i end up crashing everywhere and on the wrong side of the road,though i try not to drive recklessly.

Then don't drive a cab?
The following 1 user Likes Serpent Lord's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
Why don't we fix the cabs? It shouldn't drive faster than a golf nor has a reason to...
the only thing i have to say is locust. WORST car in the game its has terrible speed and is hard as heck to drive because it just goes where every it wants.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It's great to see there is no Cdm's around anymore Wink. Atleast when I am there lol.
(12-30-2011, 03:04 PM)ronk Wrote: soul i am play as cop so all the city is steal cars do everything to kill/CDM/lockpic/stand on body

its pretty annoying and ppl not RP they start bulding at public(outside)and i got to taze them and they are react like
"I AM GONNA BAN YOU IF YOU TAZE ME" and they steal cars build forts and CDM

help
Some people are allowed to build in public aslong as they build stuff that isn't in the way (Like middle of the street) I had a nice looking kitchen which atleast three admins approved on.