EvoCity Radio Launch
(12-08-2011, 08:05 PM)elder189 Wrote: I would like to know what would be required to be a DJ... as in software and such

Also...

D.J. GunFISH Drumsticks IN DA HOUSE

HeartHeartHeart

Well you basicly need two things, a Broadcaster software like SamBroadcast(er?) and a decent upload speed. might have to be greater than decent as you're on an american connection.
ill help out as soon as i go switch some money over from my savings later Cheese

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Be sure to join our radio steam group and show your support!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Evocityradio

-Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Why does this song say "Jamie cum's easily" Not fair!
I'd love to DJ but I'm not sure how keen I am on paying, it will depend on whether this will be recurring or not, I'd might "donate" if it's a one time thing, I don't have too much money I can be dishing out everywhere.
It will be a one time thing.
I could do this then, currently my paypal is disabled due to it might be compromised, but I am very interested.
Radio Closed down. This was mainly due to the disagreement of Nudelholz about the way of getting money for the Radio.

I will still do the radio, but not for FL, Steam pm me if your interested.

Apart from that, thread closed, Radio closed.
The only thing I was asking from you is some more clarification of how much money you will need and what the money is going to be spent on (software/host or whatever). So people actually know what they are donating for exactly.

Also I disagree that people are able to buy DJ rights, it's like buying admin. We don't want retards on the decks, playing ridiculous music just because they paid 7 bucks.
Dare to think!
The thread was closed for a reason.