Nudelholz Co-Owner
Heart 

Hello community,

I decided to promote Nudelholz to Co-Owner of Fearless. He has been in FL since the very start in 2008, has always been loyal and created a lot of cool stuff for the website.

After I've guided him how everything works, you can contact him for technical support, personal support and so on. Feel confident to contact him too instead of just me. Another reason for the promotion is to create a bit less work for me which results in more time to add new features to CityRP and so on.

I also like to announce that Shadow has been promoted to full admin after his trial expired.

- SoulRipper
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Congratulations Nudelz and Shadow! Cheese
Thank you very much Soul, I really appreciate that you set your trust in me with this. We've been trough some quiet hard times during the existence of FL, times where I've seen owners come and go within weeks, some retards, some good people. I hope I'm one of the good ones.

I will try to do my best, just as I did before. So feel free to contact me with your problems, don't let Soul have all the work.

Cheers. Nudelholz
Dare to think!
well done nudelz Smile
never really saw u in game in the time i was on FL.
But from what i heard, u were/are a good admin, and had some pretty darn good you pictures Smile.

and shadow, well done on getting ur (full) admin position on FL Smile, try not fking it up this time. or i'll go hide under ur bed again!
Congratulations!

If someone deserves co-owner, it's Nudelholz for sure.

Also congratulations to Shadow for receiving full admin.
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Eric
Congratulations you both really deserved it.
Congratz both Cheese
Congratulations Nudel! Smile
(12-07-2011, 02:15 PM)McFlurry Wrote: well done nudelz Smile
never really saw u in game in the time i was on FL.
But from what i heard, u were/are a good admin, and had some pretty darn good you pictures Smile.

This is because I am doing a gap year at the moment, I am not at home for one year, just mocking around on my laptop, this is why I can't spend that much time on the server.

As I am in Australia my ping is about 400 when I am on the server, not that nice to play. Still I am here for all of your problems, they can all be handled while not being on the server, feel free to PM me.
Dare to think!
Damn..
GZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZ
Ps i love you nudel
ps i love you shadow.

<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3