UBR
Your name:[FL:RP]Kimo Klaus

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:82507617[/b]

Your ban ID:75036

Banned by:[FL:M] Brikaas

Reason:BRA (76776) - Powergaming

Involved:TASSIA or something.

Why we should unban you:Look, i was just trying to do some RP, so earlier in that situation i saw tassia driving around recklessly, but couldn't warrant him then because i didn't know his name on the car ( i scanned it tho, and just found the plates) then later on i find him with his car seemingly crashed outside of the nexus, so i decide to arrest him and put in a fake reason because the older reason being old, so i make my character plant cocaine in the nuclear waste crates ( that looked fake) so that i can realistically arrest him the way a dirty cop would, because i was RPing as a corrupt officer at the time, so then i can later extort him to get his car back ( by order of the pres iirc) because i impounded it, also note that i was not powergaming, as i was doing this realistically, a dirty cop would plant fake evidence on a suspect that he hates, because of the reckless driving earlier i almost got hit and my character hated the other character, also note that i could've just arrested him and nothing would've happened, because of the claim of Powergaming being then pointless, so instead of a totally random arrest i made a random realistic looking arrest.
also note how he was kinda going along with the RP, he said that he was just the transporter after i told him about the drugs.
Good evening,

As stated within the Player Report, you forced the other player into a roleplay situation by "planting" cocaine on him. That would be still powergaming. Neither were you corrupt or playing corrupt on the looks of it.

You could have just warranted the player for reckless driving or the orgininal reason, unless you died, the player died or if the laws were changed.

Thank you for reading,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(12-12-2016, 04:48 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good evening,

As stated within the Player Report, you forced the other player into a roleplay situation by "planting" cocaine on him. That would be still powergaming. Neither were you corrupt or playing corrupt on the looks of it.

You could have just warranted the player for reckless driving or the orgininal reason, unless you died, the player died or if the laws were changed.

Thank you for reading,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

the pres died and the laws changed (or the pres left)

Also if forcing the player into a situation by arresting him with fake evidence, then RDA should be against the rules, this should've been handled IC.
After reviewing the player report, what you did was powergaming. Like Brikaas has already stated, you forced someone into an RP by doing /me's to determine how the RP was going to happen.

Here is an example of powergaming:

Spoiler :
* Ghost snaps joe's neck and kills him

If the player had given you permission to plant drugs on them by doing /me's through local OOC it would be a different story.

Since the ban is valid i will deny this unban request.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]