UBR: Idea
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] Sanidea Claus

Your ban ID: 75008

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78460908

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned:
It was a Situation of live or death in my opinion. I knew that a "hostage" was in the Building which made me raiding the Building, I got some Officers helping me so we entered with 2-3 People.
When we were in I was looking at the front door which was probly locked and to loud to enter, so I wanted to look at the backdoor (I passed the Closed Garage door when I walked to the Garden Door).
When I was directly infront of the Garden Fence, I opened it and heared that the Garage door is getting opened. I turned around to look and only saw Reebs with a Weapon in his Hand, so I was thinking what possiblitys I have, there wasen't enough time in my Opinion because he could use the Voice Radio anytime to give the Murder Order to Divey, so I started Shooting at him. After I shot a few bullets and he did, I was damaged pretty bad so I ran back to the Garden Fence to hide, when I started running away I saw Lesanka (His Hostage which he had under Gunpoint when I started Shooting), than Reebs came out and killed me. Lesanka was the first one running to my dead Buddy and I was just listening to the Gunshots that came afterwards.
That's all I saw in my view, I don't know what the other Officers did except starting to shoot when I did, but one of them got Punished aswell.
Hello,

When I exited the Garage, I had Lesanka at gunpoint, as you stated.

You were fully aware of this and you still shot me. We could have both escaped that situation alive, however because you opened fire, you broke FearRP, considering I had a hostage at gunpoint.

Furthermore, why would you decide to open fire upon me while I had a hostage under gunpoint, as you stated? When I exited the garage after you ran, you decided to continue firing even though both times I was shot at, there was immense risk of the hostage being struck by a stray bullet.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I stated that you have had her under gunpoint, but I realised it to late. I noticed it after I ran to back to the Fence which as to late cause the other Officers opened fire on you aswell, soI had no other possibility instead of countinueing. If I would've stopped, you would've shot me, like you did because there was a Shootout.
I realised to late and couldn't stop because it would've been the same result, my death the officers death and you pretty damaged.
Whether or not you realized it too late or not, you still broke FearRP. 

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]