Recent Resignations
(12-07-2016, 06:47 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 06:36 PM)Labrador Wrote: Now. That's funny.

When the split happened, lets be honest the staff were picked in a rushed manner, especially those who were not even known in the community and mostly some who stuck around and are still loyal to FL(Jan) but still you're trying to call him out yet Soulripper chose people and even personal friends to fufill the position of his staff after the split which effected both sides but mostly Fearless and it's controversy.

True that staff come and go, but you're just a pawn who'll be replaced by someone else who's beggin' for that position, the worst was shown in the split but I've covered some part of that, anyway's these resignations are normal.

As Ghost said, staff members leave and new one's come in. This does not mean they're rushed or 'shitty'. It's how its always worked on here. Staff members promote those whom are fit for the job by showing dedication and loyalty to the servers its not just 'people beggin''.

Yeah, the one man who was left for himself after majority of the staff team left him. The staff promote yes on dedication but take into account that a lot of people beg for the position who'll go for the small but really they have the idea of wanting to be a mod/admin etc. 
I mean, heck even now I realise that a lot of those previously were shit but still they were rushed and promotions are rushed especially if you've been in staff for a month and you're already a fucking admin which seems interesting.

I mean, I stated my opinion as I feel a lot of staff who were chosen were shit or personal partners too Soul(not hinting at someone).
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

"but you're just a pawn who'll be replaced by someone else who's beggin' for that position" Dutchman = Current staff ( Pawn ), spongebob and patrick = next in line ( the someone else )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3DyT8ur30
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Labrador
Honestly, I wouldn't think to much of it. FL has almost been running for two decades now... and if everything thats thrown at it already hasn't been able to destroy this community.. I really think there is almost nothing left you could throw at FL that it hasnt already experienced and came back from before...
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Jonas
(12-07-2016, 07:40 PM)Ludo Wrote: Honestly, I wouldn't think to much of it. FL has almost been running for two decades now... and if everything thats thrown at it already hasn't been able to destroy this community.. I really think there is almost nothing left you could throw at FL that it hasnt already experienced and came back from before...

2 decades? It's been 8 years
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 8 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Broccoli, Ghost, Tomo, Random, Agorith, NJperry, Zambie, Zecon
(12-07-2016, 07:40 PM)Ludo Wrote: FL has almost been running for two decades now

[Image: nick-young-confused-face.jpg]

But seriously, FL will live, worse things have happened.
Lets just put it this way, they decided to leave. They will most likely get replaced in time, end of story really.

Happens all the time.

(12-07-2016, 03:23 PM)Jan Wrote: Happens every once in a while, nothing biggie.

(12-07-2016, 03:33 PM)sebasti141 Wrote: No big deal at all bruh.
There's no lessons to be learned out of this at all! Skeptical

(12-07-2016, 04:07 PM)Random Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 04:05 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 03:39 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Rushed promotions will happen and shitty people will become shitty staff and FL will close down as they got no members left after the playerbase realise that the new shitty staff is shitty af.

Staff members leave and new ones come in, it's how it all works. Just because someone might get promoted doesn't instantly mean that it's 'rushed' nor will it mean they will be bad staff members. You're simply assuming the worst.

What Ghost said..

Even if they have a bad start once they get staff, they will get better. It is a learning curve.

(12-07-2016, 08:02 PM)RobotDuck Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 07:40 PM)Ludo Wrote: FL has almost been running for two decades now

But seriously, FL will live, worse things have happened.

(12-08-2016, 12:13 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Lets just put it this way, they decided to leave. They will most likely get replaced in time, end of story really.

Happens all the time.

I think we understood it the first time, Jan said it.
Nice one, boys.
(12-07-2016, 07:40 PM)Ludo Wrote: Honestly, I wouldn't think to much of it. FL has almost been running for two decades now... and if everything thats thrown at it already hasn't been able to destroy this community.. I really think there is almost nothing left you could throw at FL that it hasnt already experienced and came back from before...

How does 8 years suddenly become 2 decades?
(12-11-2016, 01:18 PM)Mist Wrote: I think we understood it the first time, Jan said it.
Nice one, boys.

But mine was sarcastic Sad
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Mist
i guess sebasti leaving hit the community more then they expected

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 1 user Likes Amiity's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah