I lost my crown ; _ ; [President]
Name: Joey Skylynx

Time/Date: 12.5.2011/5.12.2011

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11061926

Blacklisted Job/Tool: President

Admin who blacklisted you: SoulRipper made the decision.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I was blacklisted from President for using the job name of Fuhrer [German for 'Leader' or 'Guide'] this feels somewhat harsh of a decision, but it's understandable... I'm looking to get unblacklisted because I like force rehabilitating rpers in the camps I made!
I was on the server when you was president and watched you when you did it so I am involved,
You were making rules like: no one can talk behind my back and made human slaves (you just was trying to rp what hitler did).
after you got blacklisted you was talking in ooc like 20 mins about fuhrer isn't hitler and that you should be unblacklisted.

note: admins warned you several times to stop it.
I never stated don't talk behind my back... I stated don't start resistance[aka armed pew pew], and any captured convicts were forced into Slave Camps... So yes I was going on a very dictator esque path. Also... Fuhrer means 'Leader' or 'Guide' in German....
But hey! Atleast I wasn't camping in the Nexus with guns pointing at all doors, I was outside with my SS Guard basically watching over the production of the camp and ensuring punishment was dealt too those who rebelled against the Empire. Even at points I was acting as the Master of Arms when conflicts were about to happen and ordering troops in battle.