Menx

SteamID:
thekalk|theBandit|[GER] - STEAM_0:1:49391765
Menx - STEAM_0:0:65305427

Time in GMT: 10:59

Server: v4b1

Summary: Mugging in public

Evidence:

Sorry for the cut at 1min, fucked up with shadowplay, but it shouldnt change anything

I'd also like to point out that someone was banned recently for mugging right next to the park (apartments road), with one of the reasons being that people spawn in the park. So I believe this should apply here as well.
"16.8 You cannot steal vehicles or mug someone in the main street, or where there’s a chance of someone seeing you committing the crime."

I don't see myself in the wrong here: its true that there a spawnpoint for citizens but isnt this OOC?

Imagine in Real Life you go into a Park and someone is just popping in. Not happening.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjeRfDhb...e=youtu.be

As you can see in the Video first time I spoke to him noone was around. Second time I watched my surrondings, saw noone and mugged him.
After saying 500$ now the citizen spawned.

And as said there was no breaking of the Rule because there was no high In - Character Risk that someone will see us.

And if this gets approved I demand to rewrite the Rule because it doesn't apply on all cases and has loopholes.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
Player Report

Approved

Closing Note

Players have been found guilty of mugging in public, the park is a public place were people would spawn, you could even see a person standing right next to the mugging and even another person walking around, and yet you continue to mug on that same place.

You should see if you can get people into a dark ally or a abandoned spot were NO players are or that isn't public by default.

Both players will be blacklisted from weapons for two hours.
Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]