[Solved] Weird sound outside the city
I got a problem. When I play on v2d in this case, I am hearing a weird sound. It sounds like a steam engine in a factory or something. The sound remains if you don't disconnect. When I rejoin the server, it's gone. But when I leave the city again, the sound comes back. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? 

Kind regards,

Shadowwolfy
This is just the original map sounds and you can't get rid of it unless
you install some weird addons that change it, but I would not
recommend doing it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-22-2016, 09:14 AM).Panda. Wrote: This is just the original map sounds and you can't get rid of it unless
recommend doing it.

Thank you for your reply. But I can't even hear someone with that sound :S. And it really annoys me  Skeptical
(10-22-2016, 09:16 AM)ShadowWolfy Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 09:14 AM).Panda. Wrote: This is just the original map sounds and you can't get rid of it unless
recommend doing it.

Thank you for your reply. But I can't even hear someone with that sound :S. And it really annoys me  Skeptical

Try turn down your game sounds and turn up your voice sounds.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Alternatively, you can open the console with ~ and type "stopsound" (without the quotations).

To enable your console, go to Options > Keyboard > Advanced > Check "Enable Developer Console", then click OK and Apply.
(10-26-2016, 10:45 PM)tawxen Wrote: Alternatively, you can open the console with ~ and type "stopsound" (without the quotations).

To enable your console, go to Options > Keyboard > Advanced > Check "Enable Developer Console", then click OK and Apply.

Answered.