[Solved][SOLVED] Uninstall sound plugin
I got a problem, not for only today but this has been going on for a month. So, a few months ago I installed a plugin that disables unnecessary sounds in Garry's Mod. But the problem I have is that I don't hear any gunshots or reloads. So I want to uninstall that plugin, but I don't know how. 

Can someone please help me with this problem?

Kind regards,

Shadowwolfy
I tried to uninstall the addon by going to workshop on the steam website and then unsubscribe. That didn't work. Also tried to reinstall my game, but still not fixed.
Okay, so what you do is go to your Garry's Mod directory.
Then go through your folder and delete this:
'game_sounds_manifest'
That (above) is located in a lot of sound folders so have a good look through and delete them all.

This is normally found in CSS Gun files and was in there since a few updates back in GMod and it put it in there for some reason
I had this problem, and this was the fix to it. If this doesn't work for you, just do a bit of research on google or something
and you will eventually find another fix. 
If I was you I would uninstall that addon you installed as well.

Hope this works/helps.

Regards,
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-21-2016, 05:53 PM).Panda. Wrote: Okay, so what you do is go to your Garry's Mod directory.
'game_sounds_manifest'
That (above) is located in a lot of sound folders so have a good look through and delete them all.

This is normally found in CSS Gun files and was in there since a few updates back in GMod and it put it in there for some reason
I had this problem, and this was the fix to it. If this doesn't work for you, just do a bit of research on google or something

Hope this works/helps.

Regards,

Yeah, thanks mate. It worked! Smile
(10-22-2016, 09:10 AM)ShadowWolfy Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:53 PM).Panda. Wrote: Okay, so what you do is go to your Garry's Mod directory.
'game_sounds_manifest'

Hope this works/helps.

Regards,

Yeah, thanks mate. It worked! Smile

Sounds good that it worked.  Smile
PM me if you have any more problems.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Solved