[Solved]Forum Donator help
Question 
i donated yesterday, I got all my perks in game. But I do not have the shiny label next to my name on the forums, help?

Thanks,
ELAD
or Ed
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Did you create the account before you got donator? Or after?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-22-2016, 09:08 AM).Panda. Wrote: Did you create the account before you got donator? Or after?
After, but it was only activated after. It took 2 days for the confirmation email to reach me
Thank you Envy
(10-22-2016, 09:33 AM)ELADDD Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 09:08 AM).Panda. Wrote: Did you create the account before you got donator? Or after?
After, but it was only activated after. It took 2 days for the confirmation email to reach me

Try to contact an admin to change your Forum rank.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Hello Eladdd,

You will need to send SoulRipper a Forum PM with proof that you purchased a donator status, or provide your SteamID so that he can see you are a donator on the servers. He will normally reply within a few days.

Hope this helped!

Best Regards,
Edned
Former Teacher
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(10-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Edned Wrote: Hello Eladdd,

You will need to send SoulRipper a Forum PM with proof that you purchased a donator status, or provide your SteamID so that he can see you are a donator on the servers. He will normally reply within a few days.

Hope this helped!

Best Regards,
Edned
Former Teacher

thank you!
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Edned
(10-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Edned Wrote: Hello Eladdd,

Hope this helped!

Best Regards,
Edned
Former Teacher,
Hi EdNet,
Its been about 16 days since i sent a forum pm to Soul Ripper, what shall i do contact a super-admin, or wait it out?
I would be grateful if you input your opinion.
Kind Regards,
 ELAD
or ED
Thank you Envy
Hello, could you please provide me with your SteamID?
(10-25-2016, 07:22 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello, could you please provide me with your SteamID?

hello, STEAM_0:0:108821555 would you like me to provide you with the pm i sent to Soul ripper?

Regards,
ELADDD
Thank you Envy
Fixed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]