[FL] Reebs - TS aboose
Name:Rat

Time/Date:00:45 GMT 22/10/2016

Steam ID: not needed

Name of Administrator:[FL] Reebs

Evidence: I joined the ts channel and reebs said i had a voice changer which i do not as the evidence shows that there is no addons tabs on my ts window and i have recently reset my PC, Ever since i joined the TS channel, Reebs seemed very toxic towards me. Maybe he was having a bad day... Still, he should take it out on users by banning them for petty reasons as i didnt even use a voice changer...

[Image: DC2NPUY.png]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello Rat,

You came into my channel using some sort of voice changer, your voice was robotic, low pitched, and quite annoying to be honest. You were asked to stop multiple times and were even kicked from the channel as a warning. You then rejoined, and I told you to take that as a warning. You failed to stop using your voice changer and I banned you because myself and Random both asked you to stop multiple times.

Furthermore, banning you, even if you don't like the reason, is not abuse.

Random, Eclipze, and General Weed were all in the channel at the time and can confirm that you were, in fact, using a voice changer after being asked to stop multiple times.

That said, I will rest my case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Reebs, theres no evidence of me using a voice changer.. Look at the screenshot, theres no addon tab.

(10-21-2016, 11:57 PM)Rat Wrote: Reebs, theres no evidence of me using a voice changer.. Look at the screenshot, theres no addon tab.

There doesnt need to be. I have a Voice Changer that I do not use, yet I know it works in TS as I have used it on the TS Public server to test it when I first got it.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Reebs, theres no evidence i was using a voice changer and also 'You cant make decisions based off of witnesses...' I have been told this previously

Just to give my input..

It did indeed sound like you used a voice changer. Even after told to stop, you continued. Both me and Reebs did infact ask you to stop.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-22-2016, 12:00 AM)Random Wrote: Just to give my input..

It did indeed sound like you used a voice changer. Even after told to stop, you continued. Both me and Reebs did infact ask you to stop.

I would've Stopped, If i was using a voice changer.

The fact is, I Didn't

Hello Rat,

Firstly I would like to apologize for wasting your time with this whole mess here.

After speaking with a few other administrators and I realized that I made a mistake.

From my end, it sounded like you were using a Voice Changer, however, I was a bit quick to jump to conclusions. I fully accept any and all consequences that may come because of this abuse case, and apologize for my actions.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Case closed.

PM if you happen to be banned still.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]