unban request
Your name: Joulle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249669

Your ban ID: 73853

Banned by: [FL:M] Divey

Reason: FailRP

Involved: ^5sirdogg

Why we should unban you:
I tried mugging ^5sirdogg on his window cleaning lift and it goes to the map's maximum height so it's pretty far and no one can spot other players up there without using a zoom of some sort. While the window cleaning lift was going up, it was at around 15 meter height. I hesitated and pulled out a weapon and demanded money from the window cleaner. Someone heard it and called the sru. The lift kept going to its maximum height as I was talking to the window cleaner. After a while it came down and the sru was waiting for us and bla bla bla. I'm dead.

Anyways, I don't believe that's a public place to mug a player, especially since when the window cleaning lift is at its maximum height you can't even spot players up there without zooming in with the camera.

In reality what I believe to have been my real mistake is mugging at such a low height someone on the street could hear me talk which in my opinion could be put on the character's hesitant temperament. He didn't wait for the lift to go all the way up and look through the building's windows inside if there's someone on that floor who could see the mugging happen.

I still believe mugging in the said area should be allowed as things like that could be done properly on the thief's side which defenitely wasn't done properly this by the thief when it comes to roleplaying.

Bear in mind pick pocketing happens in public places too and in big crowds kids can even be kidnapped in real life. Now rethink about this situation.

pls let me back, I had veri sad childhood n I love this server and all! I promis i wont do this agin
I cri mani tear nao ;-;
Awaiting reply of the banning staff member. Please be patient.

Reebs
Fearless Administrator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello, Joulle.

In my opinion this situation is clearly FailRP, mugging someone on a cleaning lift is in no way realistic and I had even got a second opinion on this before distributing the punishment. Not only is it not realistic, but as you point out 'I don't believe that's a public place to mug a player', however it is on Nexus Street which is a public street, not only can people look up but as you said yourself it is a window cleaning lift, people could just look out the window and see this happening.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
As said by yourself, people could hear you mugging someone on the lift therefore you weren't being discreet about the situation. Not only that, you mugged him on nexus street which is located next to the Nexus. 

You mugged him in public and got punished for it. The ban is valid therefore i will deny this unban request.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]