unban request
Your name: Gerty

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27856535

Your ban ID: 73903

Banned by: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason: Hiring a Hitman to kill the president 'as a joke'

Involved: MelkMan

Why we should unban you: I got banned for telling citizen who named his job > Hitman < to kill president for having low taxes, as just for fun because hes job was HITMAN randomly. Did not pay for him, was joke. 10 Mintes later the guy tried to kill president and told that i told him to kill president??? I was on rebel job and i did not mean anything or pay him money? I told him If you are a hitman, go kill the president than, and just ran away. Im getting banned because some other guy tried to kill president? AND if i would even mean that and i was rebel and i told hitman to go kill president, which i did not he just said that i did and i got banned, there would be reason for me. Like banning guns inside the city. Which is fail ban or unfair
You still need a valid reason to kill the president. The fgact that he actually went and did it is why you were punished.

In those situations, both the Hitman and the person that paid get punished.

I have nothing more to add unless requested by an administrator.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Valid reason, my reasons to him even if i ment it were because of high taxes and he banned guns from the city.
Taxes or banning guns is not a valid reason to kill the president. You can only kill the president if he makes a law that affects your character, for example, making a law that all black people are banned from the city. 

With that being said i will deny this unban request.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]