Report On Kungen
Name: Kungen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48380000

Summary: I was on the road then this guy comes at me with a AK and says "Drop 500". Then i say in OOC: You can't mug in public, on that he says "There is nobody around no people here" After that i said "screenshotted you" And then he drives away.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/tJPtm

P.S: Get more admins to get on V2D lot's of bad stuff happends.
I'd like to see more evidences like a video. Pictures doesn't show much from the context/situation ongoing at that moment.
You have 24 hours to provide more evidence otherwise, this player report will be denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(09-24-2016, 10:17 PM)Generation Wrote: I'd like to see more evidences like a video. Pictures doesn't show much from the context/situation ongoing at that moment.
You have 24 hours to provide more evidence otherwise, this player report will be denied.

Look at the last photo
he said "not worth ROBBING people like you"
How can it that you want more evidence? Don't you like me?
(09-24-2016, 10:52 PM)Userface Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 10:17 PM)Generation Wrote: I'd like to see more evidences like a video. Pictures doesn't show much from the context/situation ongoing at that moment.

Look at the last photo
he said "not worth ROBBING people like you"
How can it that you want more evidence? Don't you like me?

Stop arguing when asked for more evidence. 

We ask for more evidence because it's very difficult to know what happened if we weren't there. It's not that we don't like you, it's that we need more evidence than what was provided already. 

Now either provide additional evidence in the timeframe that Generation has given you or have this PR be denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
All evidence points towards the accused being guilty of mugging in public.

Approved.