Around 16:00 GMT

Server:
FL Build Server

Summary:
Player said: "Im leaving FL go on V4B1 If your want 126k fuck FL"

Evidence:
[Image: GXoyDyX.jpg]

[Image: ioi3f5r.jpg]
Correct, i said this. I said this when i was mad. i haven't had a good day. I found out my Granddad died

Kind Regards,
Daddy Minge
ToS

1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.
Create was in the chat for a fair bit. Yes.

Kind Regards
Daddy.
After reviewing the PR the accused player will get a blacklist from OOC due to the inappropriate language used in the OOC chat.

PR Approved.