What is classified as a Public Building?
I was just wondering because the rules are a little vague

19.1a Also the pool building, the Tides Hotel, Hospital and Izzie’s Palace are classed as public buildings and should only be used for passive RP.
.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission

It says i cannot build in areas i do not own. Is this suggesting Public buildings? or all just in general any place i do not own like the side of the road beside the lake for example.

Also what is a public building in terms of the server. Is it like all the buildings inside the city or like just anywhere in the city or like anywhere that's near a big building because i see people building shops behind the gas station or in front of burger king or in the car parking space  in front of the gas station. I don't want to get into trouble because of my ignorance so i'd like some clarification on this. 
I'd like anyone to answer and to give your own experiences when it comes to this.

Thanks in advance.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Coffee
Public building can be classifed as:

Connectivity Road: for example a roadwork on there, or on the side of the road, as there is no possible way you could "Own" it, so you would have to get permission to build there.

In the city at shopping street, you might feel like building a small shop or anything alike out at the small area between the shops, or at the parking lot, this you would permission to do aswell.

That is what i've experienced atleast, and i belive that it would be something alot would agree on.

Hope i helped!
- Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Random
Anything but the grassy field and the area where the corlene villa used to be in basically.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Random
Alright thanks guys that answers that question.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Both answers might be true, but as long as it is outside of the city tunnel the staff team does not enforce it and nothing will happen to you or the building.
I got told this by an administrator when the rule came, and it seems to be right.
I have never seen or heard it being enforced outside the city.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!