Create UnWarn
-This is a post for Create-
Your name: [FL:RP] Create

Your Blacklist ID: 

Steam ID: It was on the Forum

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right (+5 points) 

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason why you should be unwarned: I was warned for not being involved in the situation, however I was. Myself and Daddy Cringe were having an Argument in OOC which later carried on in Steam, if Reebs were to look in the logs, he would find that this is correct. Goodle was also there at the time of the argument. The reason I am mentioning this, is because this is what lead to Daddy Cringe stating 'f*ck FL' and he indeed said he was leaving and the main reason was because of me. Daddy Cringe and I sorted this out in Steam but I was still involved in the original situation as to when Daddy Cringe said this.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
After a short chat regarding the case and your involvement we've reached the conclusion you did not add anything of value to the case happening at the time nor were you a crucial part of it.
Just about anyone and everyone could have posted in the thread claiming they were involved due to taking part in OOC however we decided the 'involvement' is invalid.

Unless you have anything crucial to add to the case or are any crucial part of the situation you're not to post on threads in the courthouse.