Record Removal - Old Blacklist
Your name: Marty (Martyn at the time)

Your blacklist ID: 20815 20815 20813

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80349395

Reason: Prop Climb

Staff member who blacklisted you: jons

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The reason I am appealing this Blacklist now is because perceptions on rules and how to enforce them have changed the last while.

Now this Blacklist was my first ever interaction with a staff member on the server and I didn't even see them let me sum up what happened it was at the Villas on V33x me and a mate where on the server and so as not to waste time we parked our cars at the place where the Corleonnes spawn just down from the BP. What we had was steps going over the wall both sides and as I was walking back over them I was blacklisted and they were removed while a staff member flew by or was either phased with no discussion to what they were actually for.

The reason I am appealing this now is because back when I got the blacklist that was generally perceived to be prop climbing even though it was a permanent fixture and not for a one time hop over a wall, but now that seems to be OK and actually allowed, it's just a bit annoying the one blacklist I have on my record is debateable and the one van on my record is no longer a rule, I mean this happened early 2014 if I believe correctly.

Equally I have no idea who the staff member "jons" actually is.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Has anyone even so much as looked at this let alone comment on it ?
In my opinion, if it was seen as a rule at the time, it shouldn't be removed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
However the fact of the matter is in my opinion it never was a violation. I had stairs that went over a wall.

If you think now people can use cars etc to jump over walls and world props, mines was a realistic thing that I added in, I could show you where they were placed etc on build or something if you want to see exactly for yourself.
Do you have proof of this situation when it was happening? It is the only way to approve this case.
Kind Regards,

Proof of something from early 2014 ? That's a pretty ridiculous request TBH.

But nope, been through about 3 laptops and 2 PC's since then. Although if I had proof I would have made the Unblacklist Request when it happened as there would have been something to prove.

Plenty of old blacklists are removed on the basis of explanations etc from both sides but now all of a sudden concrete evidence is required ?

EDIT: I generally forgot I even had one on record until that thread about records etc
Considering it's near impossible to reach the other side of the story, I will need some, yes.
Kind Regards,

All I can do is offer to show you what happened, where the stairs were placed, the context they were used in and show you how I now understand this to not actually be prop climb.

And you say near impossible? How exactly is that ? Who was the staff member that issued the blacklist ?
We're trying to find out who Jons is, hence why no-one had replied on this thread.
Kind Regards,

Whatever rules or ways were valid then, stay that way.
We can't let newer rules interfere with old bans. That's just how it is.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]