How I saw it all.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Username at that time: Maddi :-D
First of all I dont know how much this helps me or anyone else ( I have read other unban request's so I dont know how it will end up in my situation)
Second thing, the episode..
yesterday during the evening I was a Mob member, I got up with a friend in a appartment with some guys from the gang, well they give us a room and we are greetly accept it.
meanwhile we are designing the appartment, suddenley the gang shows up and one guy starts raging at me and my friend, he shoots my friend (emperact) for no reason and I got shot later, I'm now all of sudden kicked out of the gang for no reason, did as I was asked and ordered to.
I wanted to avenge it so I bought a gun and shot one of the mob members (sub-zero) I meet him down in the downtown at the gas station and he starts to freak out "Did you shoot me?!" he said, he called an admin and all of sudden my friend shot him ( I dont know why, i'm not him? maybe for avenge too?)
I end up on the roof of KFC with an admin and the guy, I explain that they shot me and my friend up but he denied, then the admin was asking questions over a very long time and sometimes he had long breaks and there was silence, I thought: Well? Maybe there isn't much more to discuss then? I jump of the roof, and suddenly he grabs me and freezes me, I said it thought we wasn't done talking, and i got annoyed (It took so damn long time for that single thing, have seen many people running around and shooting everything up..)
I said to the admin at the end that I did'nt give much about it, and then I was banned.
I'm not writting all this if i'm just out for troll on the server.
Good evening.
Unban request denied.

Reason: Not using the template.
Dare to think!