Elroy
Go to this thread (Admin Abuse) for more information the more in depth reason, and the replies. !
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7491

Your name: Elroy

Your ban ID: 5048

Banned by: Elder

Server: V2D

Involved: HackerAdams, Babula, TomTX, and Elder.

Why we should unban you: Well, I followed the rules. I raided for a perfectly good reason, and I get banned for rdm.

My reason to raid, was because the president had banned rebels, also, I didnt just raid, i scouted there with my M4 zoom scope, and waited for the perfect opportunity, so a Corleone came in did some stupid shit so i took the opportunity to raid.

[Image: ehhmj.png]

Proof that rebels were in fact banned.
[Image: RuZZM.png]
You RDM'd a security guard. while trying to shoot an SS, Because you though you were banned from the city while trying to raid the president at the bar.
Post Condump. or not enough evidence.
That's not fair, it's the admin's job to take condumps, not I.
I provided enough proof. I guess I can get a witness, tho.
Witness's are not evidence.
+ It is not my job to gather a condump after ever ban i make
my computer would be full and i would not be able to fine anything Therefor, If you have to proof that the rebels we not banned, as your picture doesnt show the Broadcast.
Hey I provided sufficient proof, he provided none. Who's the suspicious one, trying to avoid trouble? Elder, it is.

Ask someone that hasn't left the server yet, to condump it.
No one has the condump, the console only saves so much after awhile. An expert like you should know that.
Well, I guess server FTP logs are our last resort. Smile
Why you made 2 threads with same picture and same story/text? :S
One is to discuss how Elder is a troll, and bad admin. This one is to get myself unbanned.
You can't get unbanned if you use same story like your abuse thread, I say no to unban.