Report : 12 Player
Video 
Name of player: Dafy , John Cena , tomi_2169 , Goodle , PvPKillerYT , Teendiver , Gay Dad Exploisions , Sinclare #Sweden #HeidiKlum , usman69820 , Benny 3 #1.12 , Logan Fps , Exotic Somali

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62783069 , STEAM_0:0:81094308 , STEAM_0:0:182411747 , STEAM_0:0:28478837 , STEAM_0:0:152084136 , STEAM_0:0:84350467 , STEAM_0:1:59638592 , STEAM_0:1:65247638 , STEAM_0:1:180596177 , STEAM_0:0:19471943 , STEAM_0:1:5042881 , STEAM_0:0:105700517

Time in GMT: -

Server: v4b1

Summary:

In first Video

Dafy : Randomly hitting officer with baseball bat , NLR (As you can see end of the video Dafy coming back)

John Cena : He already punished from Brikaas.

tomi_2169 : RDM police officer for revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Second Video

Goodle : She was trolling with Move Body tool and accidently killed a guy. But she didn't check his pulse or something, when injured text gone she said you killed him which means Metagaming and she didn't call paramedic after that. She wasn't playing for RP.

PvPKillerYT : Playing dead body with moving tool. Just shaking it.[b]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Third Video

Dafy , Gay Dad Exploisions , tomi_2169 : Trying to kill each other in public.
[/b]

tomi_2169 : RDM to CDM'r.

[b]John Cena : CDM'd lot of people.

[/b]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[b]

In Fourth Video

Teendiver : RDM
[/b]

[b]John Cena : CDM'd lot of people.
[b][b][b][b]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benny 3 #1.12 : Spawned car in Presidential Floor.

Exotic Somali : FearRP

Logan Fps : Prop Climb

Sinclare #Sweden #HeidiKlum : Shooting handcuffed person.

usman69820 : Metagaming
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

[/b]
[/b]

Evidence :

First of all it was i mistske i spanwd it up there. And second i don't see how its fail RP. i seen cars in a house, even ln high floors also
(08-30-2016, 10:19 PM)bENNY Wrote: First of all it was i mistske i spanwd it up there. And second i don't see how its fail RP. i seen cars in a house, even ln high floors also

I did also leave the server a few minutes after it got there to remove it
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The following player report has been Approved.

Please note that the following people have not been punished:

Goodle - The evidence provided made it seem that it was an accident and therefore a warning to be more careful would suffice.
Usman - After talking to fellow staff members we have decided that this wasn't clear meta-gaming.
Logan - Not enough evidence provided to issue a punishment.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following punishments have been carried out:

Dafy - A blacklist from weapons and NLR for 3 hours for FailRP/NLR.
John Cena - A blacklist from vehicles for 6 hours for mass CDM and a 1 day ban (requesting extension) for the same reason.
tomi_2169 - A blacklist from weapons for 3 hours for FailRP and rdm, he has also received a 1 day ban for RDM.
PvPKillerYT - A ban for 12 hours for move body minging.
Teendiver - A blackist from Police Officer for 2 hours for FailRP, a blacklist from weapons for 5 hours for RDM and a 1 day ban for the same reason.
Gay Dad Explosions - A blacklist from weapons for 2 hours for FailRP
Sinclare - A blacklist from Police Officer for 2 hours for FailRP and a blacklist from weapons for 2 hours for random shooting.
Benny - A blacklist from vehicles for 3 hours for FailRP
Exotic Somali - A ban for 1 day for FearRP

Awaiting for thread to be moved by an administrator...
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]