In need of someone
Is there anyone here Who thinks that they are good with Applications and Could Maybe Review my Applications for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship?

Apparently I am one of the only ones applying with actual Photoshop Experience So I decided it would be a good idea to provide work so of couse I used a few of my favorite FL Sigs (Infernaw & Wilson)
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
What kind of company are we talking about?
(08-18-2016, 06:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote: What kind of company are we talking about?

Its a long story. I just need someone to review my Form and say if I have worded things correct and if there are some things I could add to make it better
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sure. Send it my way via. PM
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Just a tip then
I personally would not take you seriously if your previous work that you added to your application had star wars on it. Of course it depends on the company you're applying to, but if I were you, I'd add something else, like GFX for a website in example
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Arkten, Brikaas, Agorith
(08-18-2016, 07:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Just a tip then
I personally would not take you seriously if your previous work that you added to your application had star wars on it. Of course it depends on the company you're applying to, but if I were you, I'd add something else, like GFX for a website in example
(08-18-2016, 07:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Just a tip then

Maybe but I think its more on The work than what it actually is.
And I think Infernaws is Good example because there is a lot of detail in it.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sure I read through applications every second day. Send it to me in a PM.

I'm probably the pickiest person ever when it comes to applications, especially grammar and spelling...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-18-2016, 08:32 PM)Marty Wrote: Sure I read through applications every second day. Send it to me in a PM.

I'm probably the pickiest person ever when it comes to applications, especially grammar and spelling...

Okay i've pmed you and Awestruck.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
You sent me your forum reputation....also your inbox is full.
[Image: giphy.gif]