Negative neutral reputation
Star 
Recently I saw a reputation page which was spammed with negative reputation, even though this has been disabled, people are abusing the neutral option for this.

This is not where the reputation plugin is enabled for. If I see any new neutral but negative reputations, you will receive a forum warning.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • ForceGhost
On a mostly relevant note, why is the "give negative rep" option disabled?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
What if someone doesn't know how to RP, can't I neut him?
(11-20-2011, 10:03 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: On a mostly relevant note, why is the "give negative rep" option disabled?

Lets say I hate Zzzzap, and I hate him alot.
I can just go onto his page, and despite the fact that he has like +12, I can spam him I think 4 negatives a day. Soon enough, Zzzzap will have tens of negative rep because one butthurt person decided to spam him. Now, Zzzzap looks bad because I have spammed him 45 times even though he is a good RolePlayer, etc.

Its to stop butthurt players, or just minges for that matter, from going around and spamming the Negative option. It prevents a flame war.
(11-20-2011, 04:39 PM)Nubo Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 10:03 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: On a mostly relevant note, why is the "give negative rep" option disabled?

Lets say I hate Zzzzap, and I hate him alot.
I can just go onto his page, and despite the fact that he has like +12, I can spam him I think 4 negatives a day. Soon enough, Zzzzap will have tens of negative rep because one butthurt person decided to spam him. Now, Zzzzap looks bad because I have spammed him 45 times even though he is a good RolePlayer, etc.

Its to stop butthurt players, or just minges for that matter, from going around and spamming the Negative option. It prevents a flame war.

You do know that it's to change 4 negatives rep per day to a maximum of 1 overall reputation? Solution to your story.
Still, nobody would be doing that if they're mature.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Lani
While I do agree, it's not possible to filter all the time.
It's to stop haters
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Noobias
Meh. On the internet there are always haters. Just ignore them.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Noobias
(11-20-2011, 06:33 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Still, nobody would be doing that if they're mature.

But unfortunately there are still immature people.

Sir Raffi Wrote:Meh. On the internet there are always haters. Just ignore them.

True... True..