Theif
I love my rep Cheese can we add the bad sign. I wanna see how many negatives i have
(11-20-2011, 06:39 AM)THEIF Wrote: I love my rep Cheese can we add the bad sign. I wanna see how many negatives i have

Sorry but i didn't get any of that...
(11-20-2011, 06:39 AM)THEIF Wrote: I love my rep Cheese can we add the bad sign. I wanna see how many negatives i have

I love my reputation ! Cheese
Could we add the bad reputation too? I want to see how many negatives I can get.

There, fixed your post.
[Image: jV5NmmiQos18W.jpg]

This is how many.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
maken mee fellz specials
Your reputations means that people don't like your altitude, and why do you like your bad reputations? That's just....... Btw useless thread, again......
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Vaqxination
(11-20-2011, 11:15 PM)Privat Toast Wrote: why do you like your bad reputations?
One word: troll.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Start counting the useless tread, Im starting on this post.

THEIF useless posts count: 1
*** my reps gone
(11-22-2011, 01:29 AM)THEIF Wrote: *** my reps gone

Code:
Dear THEIF

I'd like to give you a piece of advice wich you deserve as you're a human, just like all of us. Yet, if you aren't interested in what I say or whatever, just skip the rest of this post and do whatever you want, OK? But, I'm sure that you will regret it if you do so, try to get my point. It's not my duty to help you, nor to give you my opinion about it, but that feeling in myself tells me, no, it commands me to do so. That's why I wrote this text and skip it if you want, but as I said before, that won't help you either.

I'd like to say that you should be proud that your bad reputation is gone, as this gives you a chance, one of the rarest and most wonderful kind. It's a chance to change! You can only get such chance once -in most circumstances that is- and it's an opportunity you have to take with both your hands! Don't neglect the fact that you can show us, this community, that you actually are a good, glib and friendly guy! Try to show us how you are and keep in mind the advices and even the criticism you received as this might actually help you in your real-life or your future.

So why do I want do tell you this? Why do I feel like it actually is my duty to tell you? Well, I think I can say that I took that chance, that opportunity people give only once to a person they know. I can proudly say that there are people who care for my presence and who call me their 'friend', perhaps. And it's for those people that I carry on and that I try to live to the fullest. Try to understand all of this. Peer to the skies and ponder about my words if you think that's needed, but know that we are here to help you if you show us that you want that chance, that you want to be helped and that you want to show us that you actually are that possible 'friend'.

That's the point I wanted to make, a piece of advice that you can take, but you can also let it fly with the first breeze you feel on your skin. Thanks for reading, and if you got as far as this anyways, I can say that I am proud of you, since you showed us, this very community, a first impulse in the direction of changing.

Thanks for reading. I hope you get the point of this post.

Yours faithfully

Frozen_Fear_

P.S. We aren't interested in the amount of money you donated for keeping this server online. We're glad that people donate, but amounts shouldn't -and don't- matter. Also, we're not interested in your wealth. You tend to brag with your wealth and people don't like that.

I'm sorry for the code part, but my post couldn't get trough without it. It would only say 'undefined' without it.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Ms. Mudpie