do u play serious rp?
Information 
hi does anyone want to play hl2rp with me
yes i do play serious RP at some other servers
and
Hell no
What's Hl2rp like? What's the serious aspect of it? Is it that you just never break character?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
the only RP i do is ERP
(07-27-2016, 08:39 PM)King Kickass Wrote: What's Hl2rp like? What's the serious aspect of it? Is it that you just never break character?

Technically you always have to be IC (sure there is OOC and LOOC) but you should not over use it, all your actions have to be /me'd (grabbing something, sitting down, reloading, shooting, hitting someone) etc etc. And just RP your role according to HL2 lore.

but in reallity its bunch of people who trolls playing for black character rping "huge n igga" or gangster, guys who join and start punching everyone and everything they see, and admins and their friends who play for high ranked combines (Who are obviously immortal cos admins) or rebels, who never accept strangers or new players "cos elite" and always win the battles againsts non admin combines (for the same reason, admins)

Good Hl2 servers were in 2013 14, now its shit.

If you want to see what hl2rp is like, search on youtube HL2rp in a nutshell. Few animation videos. Thats how hl2rp look like
(07-27-2016, 08:39 PM)King Kickass Wrote: What's Hl2rp like? What's the serious aspect of it? Is it that you just never break character?

You pretty much have to roleplay anything you do with /me's and /it's, but theres always sometimes when admins and players get bored at a low playercount and we mess around a bit with guns, I'm glad the server I play on doesn't take it way too seriously.
I got accepted into Civil Protection a bit ago and we got proper training 2 days ago.