PR on Munky and Panda
Name of player: Panda - STEAM_0:1:37746669 - FearRP - Ran away while we had him under gunpoint.
                Munky - STEAM_0:0:39043493 - FearRP - Started shooting us while we had his friend under gunpoint.
Probably Metagaming.

Time in GMT: 13:10

Server: v1b4

Evidence https://youtu.be/agBCJpDkEYg
So you're posting a PR for "Probably™ metagaming"
Why don't you rush to the forums with each and every suspicion or doubt you might have, and let the staff do some more work because you're too fed up with being killed while having your little tea party?

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous that I have to spend my time here on the forums for this.

My friend saw me getting in trouble, and helped me out of it.
I don't intend on posting any further than this since I'm fed up with having to explain my every single movement, people rush to the forums after every encounter they have on the server and that's just sad.
(07-25-2016, 11:47 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: So you're posting a PR for "Probably™ metagaming"
Why don't you rush to the forums with each and every suspicion or doubt you might have, and let the staff do some more work because you're too fed up with being killed while having your little tea party?

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous that I have to spend my time here on the forums for this.

My friend saw me getting in trouble, and helped me out of it.
I don't intend on posting any further than this since I'm fed up with having to explain my every single movement, people rush to the forums after every encounter they have on the server and that's just sad.
Approved.

Closing notes:

Panda was found guilty of breaking FearRP.
Munky will not receive any punishment as he could easily not have seen you using hostage ropes, and your rebel friend had his gun down so this probably looked like a good time to strike in his point of view.