Ive started my music career
I don't know what to say if you've dropped out of college to do this. Alright man good luck
Eggplant
(07-26-2016, 06:22 PM)blu Wrote: I don't know what to say if you've dropped out of college to do this. Alright man good luck

Thanks! I just have to eat a single meal of ramen in warm leftover bath water every day for food and drink out of the nearest drinking fountain while skipping rent to pay for this. Im sure its well worth it!
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Random
(07-26-2016, 08:14 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 06:22 PM)blu Wrote: I don't know what to say if you've dropped out of college to do this. Alright man good luck

Thanks! I just have to eat a single meal of ramen in warm leftover bath water every day for food and drink out of the nearest drinking fountain while skipping rent to pay for this. Im sure its well worth it!

I love you man. I'm sure it's well worth it too, I believe in you and your legit copy of FL Studios 12! You'll make Beatport's top 10 quicker last in bed. Who the fuck are Calvin Harris, KSHMR, Tiesto, Oliver Heldens, and Hardwell (just to name a few) up against you? I'm confident in your ability to make and drop the filthiest bass that would guarantee girls getting wet and guys ejaculating all over Tomorrowland. Imagine that, because of you, Tomorrowland just got sexier. Your tracks will be so fire that the fucking sun would go out every time you start playing them. You won't be called "MasterNoda" no more, instead you'll be "sickasscuntNoda."
Eggplant
The following 1 user Likes blu's post:
  • MasterNoda