Problem when joining
So, having troubles with gmod, having stuff in places where they shouldnt be and millions of addons, i decided to re-install gmod. I did so, reinstalling all FL content, subscribing to all the FL addons and all that stuff. I try joining v2d, all works perfectly. Then i try joining v4b1 and thats where it all goes to shite, i get stuck at "boatenginestart" and it just stays there forever, doesnt do anything untill i restart my PC. This below didnt fix it and i dont know what the problem is.
[Image: e0PUwD6.jpg]

EDIT: Cant join V2D either.
Disable downloading of custom content in Options -> Multiplayer

Only thing I can imagine that'd fix it.
(07-23-2016, 01:49 PM)Adam James Wrote: Disable downloading of custom content in Options -> Multiplayer

Now it just gets stuck on retrieving server info.
Serbian computer is the problem
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-23-2016, 05:36 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Serbian computer is the problem

's american parts
blame em
(07-23-2016, 01:57 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 01:49 PM)Adam James Wrote: Disable downloading of custom content in Options -> Multiplayer

No idea what could be wrong.
You downloaded and installed the content from http://fearlessrp.net/content as well, correct? (Not just the workshop content)
(07-24-2016, 05:37 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 01:57 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 01:49 PM)Adam James Wrote: Disable downloading of custom content in Options -> Multiplayer

No idea what could be wrong.
You downloaded and installed the content from http://fearlessrp.net/content as well, correct? (Not just the workshop content)

Yes, i downloaded that content and the one from the workshop, it should work but it just doesnt.
No idea what's wrong then.

Try reinstalling the game and before joining the server disable custom content
(07-24-2016, 10:29 AM)Adam James Wrote: No idea what's wrong then.

Try reinstalling the game and before joining the server disable custom content

I reinstalled it twice now, it didnt work...
I get this error "unexpected end of data" when extracting the v4b1 map, im not sure if its my pc or something is wrong with the map file.