Unblacklist Request
Your name: Scott2468

Your blacklist ID:81313 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155700026

Reason: CDM - 7th Vehicle Blacklist

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Divey

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I should be unblacklisted or at least have it shortened because it was all an accident I was driving through the city tunnel and as I'm about to turn into what I think is called knighting gale road the cops start to swarm me in my car by the way I'm in first person the whole time in and outside the car so what I do to avoid hitting both officers and their cars I come to a brake and then suddenly I hear masses of gunfire right next to me I reverse so I can get out of the crossfire completely un aware of who and what is behind me I hear somone smash into the back of my car so i got out the car and find a guy in a black suit completely DEAD not injured i continue to do my usual activities but the Admin Divey said that the guy was still alive but just injured but i saw that h ewas clealy dead
Hello, sscott63

To quote you on this part of your request 'Admin Divey said that the guy was still alive but just injured but i saw that he was clealy dead' I can indeed confirm that he was still alive, as shown by the logs.
When I brought you to the roof I explained asked you what you were here for and you replied 'I don't know' I then said 'You cdmed someone', to which you replied 'Oh yes I think I remember now' showing that you did have an understanding that you cdmed someone. I believe I made your blacklist 6hrs due to the fact, as it says in the reason, that it was your 7th vehicle blacklist. You also did not call for a paramedic and you should know much better.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
In future you should call for a paramedic, with the above being said i'm going to deny this unblacklist request.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]