Fattys Unban Request
Your name: [GER]Fatty with Hacks

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99456033

Your ban ID: 72764

Banned by: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason: FearRP

Why we should unban you: I get Arrested for 10 min for driving while my blood was filled with Whiskey, then a police officer(i think his name was MasterGamer5 or something) opened the Cell and sad: 500$ and you are Free. i've sad him that i drank all my money out, after a few minutes he came back opened the Cell again and sad something and that i should get back, he entered my cell and i get out to the tables that are there and sneaked on the bench next to the Table. he sad i should get back in and i ignored him(just like in the TV where the most prisoners do this and then get beated from the policemen and dragged into their cell... ) so he pulled his taser gun(or however its called), pointed at me and sad that i should go back in, i've still ignored him because i tought ge will taser me and then pull back into the cell. but then Reebs appeard and was floating and sad something that i didnt understand because he was speaking verry fast and indistinctly and then dissapeard, i was woundering who this was. after 10-20 i've get out of the Prision. then Reebs took me back and asked why i broke FearRP after he warned me, i tried to deny it that he has warned me because i didnt understand me and we had a small little talk, i sad him that he should write a warning next time, he sad that he will keep it in mind and give me a 12 hour ban. i've learned from the ban to dont do this things they show in the TV xD and do what the law say. i will read now the rules two times more so that i can then apply the rules better when playing on FearLessRP. i hope you will shorten my Ban or maybe even Unban me. 
Thank you.
Hello Fatty with Hacks,

I did warn you for FearRP prior to banning you, and you turned your head and looked at me. If you didn't understand what I had said, why would you not PM me or say a message in Local OOC? I would have instantly replied to you and repeated what I had said if I was asked to do so.

You should know what FearRP is before even spawning in as the rules are displayed as soon as you load in. It is your responsibility to know the rules. This is a semi-serious RP server, not a TV show, and if SelfGamer5 had beaten you and dragged you into a cell, it would be failRP on his end.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Thanks for your reply!
If you had taken a good look at the rules, you'd have realised what you were doing was in direct violation of them.

Appreciate the fact you've only received a 12h ban instead of the standard 24h one.

Denied.