Joke
This server is a complete joke admittedly i have been messing around doing stupid stuff getting ban, but when i play for real and get into the RP and get RDMed or CDMed or meta gamed and call for an admin and no admins reply really? you guys are meant to be running a server but insted you are running a joke server where people come on just to take the p*ss out of you. iv seen so many people break rules but as soon as i do one thing i get ban? really come on and open your eyes respond to admin calls or there is no point in haveing the option to call them. this is not an appeal but i feel like i have been unlawfuly ban
Where should I start?

The fact other people are breaking rules does not excuse you to join them.
I was the only staff member on at the time managing a server of 64 people all on my own, being undercover.
Indeed, alot of people were breaking various rules.
If you take a look at the blacklist/ban page you'll also see that I've been able to punish the majority.

Last but definitely not least, you've clearly failed to read the page where it explains the rules set regarding Admin Abuse cases.
There is no name of supposed abusive administrator, no valid summary whatsoever, therefore making this an unvalid admin abuse case.
Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]