and thanks everyone!
The following 5 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • Random, Jonas, Coffee, Ceddyhmra, Lesanka
Congratulations guys!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Thanks!
The following 2 users Like Atlas's post:
  • Adamantite, Teddy
It's unfortunate but Ceddybu has resigned from contributor.

I won't be stating any information why. If you wish to know ask Ceddybu.
Its a shame.

Take care, Ceddybu.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Ceddybu is on the fake FL server, I'm not gonna name the server tho
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
(07-29-2016, 10:05 PM)dream Wrote: Ceddybu is on the fake FL server, I'm not gonna name the server tho

The fake FL server? Are you implying that every other RP server is a fake FL one?
He isnt saying that.
But in the last days some people decided to create their own RP-Server that runs AppleJack (which is similar to CityRP, thus "fake FL server")

However, a few of his friends are playing on this server, what made Ceddy join them. (i believe)
I can only wish him the best with whatever he is doing there as he has been a good friend of mine.
It cant be a fake FL unless its using the name Fearless. Why when ever another city rp server is made FL instantly feels that threatened to start coming out with "fake FL" and "another community". I get that once it was just Fl and everyone played but times have changed and more community are coming to the card and you all need to quit being childish and accept that. Times have changed! FL isnt what it used to be so you can see why people want change and i wish them all the luck.

-GeorgeyPorgeyy