BYZANTIUM
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to constantinople. to our constantinople cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,osman we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink osman sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahah OSMAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww1 .vatican we kill the pope , vatican return to your precious false roman empire….hahahahaha idiot turk and osman smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+byzantium+greek+slovak=kill ottoman empire…you will ww1/ tupac alive in byzantium, tupac making album of byzantium . fast rap tupac byzantium. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink ottoman… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in byzantium ….fuck the greek ,..FUCKk ashol osman no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the byzantine rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and osman wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. byzantium greattst countrey

hERE IS TRUE PICTUE OF RIGT FUL BYZANTINE LAND

[Image: Justinian555AD.png]

HERE IS FULL VIDEO OF HOW OSMAN IS BETRAY AND CHEAT GLORIOUS ROMAN EMPIRE

ok thanks have a good night

see you next week for more rightful land