My message to YOU!
Do you know what I'm looking at right now? Yes, I'm looking at you.
You're a french soldier, my french soldier.
March with me to war, take my pants down, and spread butter all over my baguette.
I as a french man love to eat snails, but do you know what I like even more?
PassiveRP.
I've dreamt of holding you in my hands, while visiting Avgar and Lesankas passiveRPs ever since I first saw you.
The thought of having the chance of getting an RPP with the love of my life next to me turns me on gastronomically.
Oh you, do I want to RP with you, I want to build dupes inside you, and befriend administrators in your mind. 
Resist temptation oh you, the mind is only weak when you give in to aggressiveRP
Be a strong soldier, hold in hands like Avgar and Lesanka, and march towards a peaceful solution, passiveRP.
The following 10 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck, Random, Kippsee, Insert, Ratatoskrr, Lesanka, Prosto, Spear, sebasti161, Alfred
(07-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: March with me to war, take my pants down, and spread butter all over my baguette.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You're honestly fucked up in the head
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Nadrickk
(07-03-2016, 09:16 PM)Falc Wrote: You're honestly fucked up in the head

Oh honey, one day we'll walk down to the beach together, holding hands, and one day, I will love another boy more than you, and he will call you his non-biological father.
The following 4 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck, MasterNoda, Nadrickk, sebasti161
So gay
(07-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Do you know what I'm looking at right now? Yes, I'm looking at you.
March with me to war, take my pants down, and spread butter all over my baguette.
PassiveRP.
I've dreamt of holding you in my hands, while visiting Avgar and Lesankas passiveRPs ever since I first saw you.
The thought of having the chance of getting an RPP with the love of my life next to me turns me on gastronomically.
Oh you, do I want to RP with you, I want to build dupes inside you, and befriend administrators in your mind. 
Resist temptation oh you, the mind is only weak when you give in to aggressiveRP
Be a strong soldier, hold in hands like Avgar and Lesanka, and march towards a peaceful solution, passiveRP.

Can we just fuck?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(07-03-2016, 09:22 PM)Cox Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Do you know what I'm looking at right now? Yes, I'm looking at you.
PassiveRP.

Can we just fuck?

Even more gay
(07-03-2016, 09:22 PM)Cox Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -snip-

Can we just fuck?

ew a girl talking to me
[Image: OHNnaCJ.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Cox, Nadrickk, Adamantite
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzJTdaoroNM_x2HDvc-Gd...IBBbgX1cJA]

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Well alright GreeD