Most liked Thread
What is the most liked Thread you've seen?
[Image: 69594281a06ac3277da1af8babf8558e.png]
The "downloads" page.
Somewhere in that mess of names is my name....

That's probably every member that ever was active on the forums.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-03-2016, 11:38 PM)Midget Wrote: Somewhere in that mess of names is my name....

FL has over 15,000 registered members, not to mention all of the guests that are not registered that view the thread.

711 out of 15,702 (exact #of members as of this point in time) is a mere 4.52% of the registered users.

I highly doubt that the remaining 95.48% of users is inactive.

<insert more technical math words here about the percentage of users that are active>

Now that all the math is done with...yes, that is the most liked thread on FL that I know of.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Random, DreeBott
(07-04-2016, 12:02 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:38 PM)Midget Wrote: Somewhere in that mess of names is my name....

FL has over 15,000 registered members, not to mention all of the guests that are not registered that view the thread.

711 out of 15,702 (exact #of members as of this point in time) is a mere 4.52% of the registered users.

<insert more technical math words here about the percentage of users that are active>

Now that all the math is done with...yes, that is the most liked thread on FL that I know of.
15,702 registered accounts spaced out since 2010. Many which was never used or actively used.
May I also add that the highest number of users online at the same time ever recorded isn't more than 260 (Or roughly around that figure)

The current 3000 number is obviously wrong. 

And trust me, 98% of everyone who ever actively used the forums since I joined has liked that thread.

In addition, many registered accounts have spent around 1 second on the forums.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-04-2016, 01:22 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 12:02 AM)Reebs Wrote:

15,702 registered accounts spaced out since 2010. Many which was never used or actively used.
May I also add that the highest number of users online at the same time ever recorded isn't more than 260 (Or roughly around that figure)

The current 3000 number is obviously wrong. 

And trust me, 98% of everyone who ever actively used the forums since I joined has liked that thread.

In addition, many registered accounts have spent around 1 second on the forums.

I'm bad at math. But hey, I found me right in the middle.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]