KELLER GNOMESTAR THE DRAMA QUEEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAucr_lFwNQ
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • MasterNoda, DreeBott, jhayw
I honestly find Keemstar to be one of the greatest trolls of all time. Drama is good.
(06-28-2016, 09:29 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I honestly find Keemstar to be one of the greatest trolls of all time. Drama is good.

more like the cancer of youtube
(06-28-2016, 09:30 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 09:29 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I honestly find Keemstar to be one of the greatest trolls of all time. Drama is good.

He's famous and making a lot of money, can't fault him personally.
(06-28-2016, 09:32 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

he is litteraly the worst youtube channel now, he's losing more subscribers than anyone. look on socialblade and gradeaundera's latest vids
(06-28-2016, 09:34 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

he is litteraly the worst youtube channel now, he's losing more subscribers than anyone. look on socialblade and gradeaundera's latest vids

Still doesn't change the fact he is one of the most known YouTubers at the moment.
(06-28-2016, 09:34 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

Only due to his latest fuck up, he accused a 55 year old guy of having internetsex with a minor, which turned out to be false.  Before that he was a huge succes, but a troll nevertheless.
This is funny.
Youtube is what you make it, if you decide to focus on the group of channels who always spews out videos to get your attention about some meaningless "drama" that's what youtube is going to be for you.

It's only a f*cking website so I don't see why you're making a big deal out of it. And stop pretending you are part of this "drama" they love it because they know you want more of it. If you ignored it, it wouldn't be such a big deal (Not like it is anyways). And they would stop.
If there wasn't any profit in it, there wouldn't be any meaningless drama.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-29-2016, 02:04 PM)Midget Wrote: Youtube is what you make it, if you decide to focus on the group of channels who always spews out videos to get your attention about some meaningless "drama" that's what youtube is going to be for you.

It's only a f*cking website so I don't see why you're making a big deal out of it. And stop pretending you are part of this "drama" they love it because they know you want more of it. If you ignored it, it wouldn't be such a big deal (Not like it is anyways). And they would stop.
If there wasn't any profit in it, there wouldn't be any meaningless drama.

Exactly my point. They are intelligent little rats like that though they are funny.