[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • sebasti161
Denmark <3

[Image: 86f7de17dfdb3b4139a4d0a05f11dbbc.jpg]
(06-26-2016, 12:41 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Denmark <3

Fuck 15 year olds? Wot

Spoiler :

Bitch please, we sold New York (aka New Amsterdam) for $24.
I dare you to try and occupy Norway. 1v1 me.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-26-2016, 11:17 AM)Spear Wrote: Denmark is a piece of cake. I can probably eat that country by myself. They lost against Sweden in the war and now they think they own Sweden? Go ahead and try to grab the other countries. Denmark is like a small simple fart, irritating, disgusting but easy to avoid. They should update their system. Denmark is outdated. Go play with your Lego!

Just leave me your beer and it will all be fine...

Sure we lost because of your cowardly tactics.
But let me remind you of the of the Second Northern War. Sure, you walked over the ice and made us give up a ton of land in Eastern Denmark (Bornholm and some of Norway) but then you came back and wanted all of Denmark?! NO. WAY. So we just fought you and our great friends in the Netherlands came over and helped fight you off and sure enough, we won and you assholes got what you deserved.
EDIT: By that I mean, your king got killed.
Smiling at Danish children will elicit awkward squirms and suspicious glances from the parent. Parents in the US tend to appreciate this casual, communal act of entertainment.

If you ever come to Denmark, wear your sweatpants inside out while smiling at the children in public. Don't forget to have the Carlsberg smell on your breath. That will create a good atmosphere between the people.
(06-26-2016, 05:26 PM)Spear Wrote: If you ever come to Denmark, wear your sweatpants inside out while smiling at the children in public. Don't forget to have the Carlsberg smell on your breath. That will create a good atmosphere between the people.

That's about right, haha.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Eww who wants to live in Denmark
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • sebasti161