Why?
(06-25-2016, 12:02 AM)Njperry50 Wrote: I'm sorry to hear you got demoted Falcao. I'm glad to hear that your not gonna leave. You still gonna keep your job as Teacher Supervisor thingy?

Thanks man, no I won't be in charge of teachers anymore which I am worried about, the teachers need luck now and I hope they get it.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Random, Reebs
Well, all threads regarding Falc are either getting closed or removed.
C'mon FL, youre better then that.
The following 5 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Tomo, Falc, Random, Ratatoskrr, Edned
I personally think the way that thread was written was a bit shit.

I mean it's sorta like saying "no offense" then offending someone. It should have been written in a more pleasant way.

Also I have to question this but can admins like a post that has been locked ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Agorith
(06-25-2016, 12:11 AM)Marty Wrote: I personally think the way that thread was written was a bit shit.

I mean it's sorta like saying "no offense" then offending someone. It should have been written in a more pleasant way.

I think they unlock it, like it and lock it again.
(06-25-2016, 12:14 AM)Insert Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 12:11 AM)Marty Wrote: I personally think the way that thread was written was a bit shit.

If that's the case that's just sad and pathetic that you would go to all that hassle just to like something

Nah we can just like it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • MasterNoda
(06-25-2016, 12:15 AM)Tomo Wrote:

Nah we can just like it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  You heard the guy.
Then that's not to bad. Although Toni you really shouldn't like a demotion thread, it's just distasteful
(06-25-2016, 12:17 AM)Marty Wrote: Then that's not to bad. Although Toni you really shouldn't like a demotion thread, it's just distasteful

Idk who the frick Toni is but I only liked it as Falcao could not do it himself :o
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Haarek
Tomo liked it because I couldn't, nothing malicious in it just being a legend for me