Why?
(06-28-2016, 07:43 PM)Falc Wrote: Guys, I'd rather this thread stayed open unlike the other so please no insults, thanks!

Don't fear, I sorted it all out.

I know ranks are not given to demoted admins however it is a bit silly, someone like Falcao still served in the admin team for quite a while and should be given it. Veterans don't get permissions, so I don't see the big problem.
(06-28-2016, 08:38 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 07:43 PM)Falc Wrote: Guys, I'd rather this thread stayed open unlike the other so please no insults, thanks!

Don't fear, I sorted it all out.

I know ranks are not given to demoted admins however it is a bit silly, someone like Falcao still served in the admin team for quite a while and should be given it. Veterans don't get permissions, so I don't see the big problem.
He could've still had the chance to get the veteran tag if he hadn't have acted like he did. I don't see the problem in following relatively easy rules while being an admin. 
There are veterans who actually deserve their veteran tag a lot, who took care to not break those rules. 
I don't see why someone who couldn't follow elementary rules of being an admin should be put on the same line as other veterans? 

I don't mean to bash Falcao, but I'm just looking at it objectively.

Besides, It's not like this veteran discussion hasn't been discussed before.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-28-2016, 07:41 PM)kippsee Wrote: Ehem, please do not argue on the thread made by Falcao. This is a very serious topic on what Falc wants to address upon and is still a very touchy subject for him so please show him some respect.

Let's bring this on topic.

OT: In my opinion, you shouldn't of got demoted. Very poorly executed decision. Plus where's your veteran tag, you should at least be given one for your service despite your demotion, you did a better job than most.

He also stayed loyal after leaving by keeping his cool and wearing his tags, so the least you could do is give a:

[Image: AjGS1Q1.jpg]

I am very sorry for my behaviour and I think I need to say my apology on my despicable behaviour.

Dear Sir

Please allow me to apologize for what I said on this forum thread. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect to this very hard and strict debate. It was a disruption and distracted others from Discussing this very hard certain topic about falcaos demoting.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to learn from my horrible mistake and see you again soon with a lot better attitude. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at the forums on FL on this serious issue.

Sincerely,
Cox
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Kippsee
Still can not believe this.

Falc you were decent.
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

(06-28-2016, 11:02 PM)Cox Wrote: I am very sorry for my behaviour and I think I need to say my apology on my despicable behaviour.

Dear Sir

Please allow me to apologize for what I said on this forum thread. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect to this very hard and strict debate. It was a disruption and distracted others from Discussing this very hard certain topic about falcaos demoting.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.  

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to learn from my horrible mistake and see you again soon with a lot better attitude. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at the forums on FL on this serious issue.

Sincerely,
Cox

Make sure it doesn't happen again or I will call the police and get you arrested.
Fearless is riding into the ground demoting one of the best admins is a shame
He didnt worth the demotion.At least, give him a veteran rank!