Falc's abuse thread
Right, I am surprised. I tip my virtual hat.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Ryuk
You happy now..?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ranger
(06-24-2016, 11:35 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: You happy now..?

Thats such an immature comment.
Are you really going to blame Falc's demotion on the writer of said abuse thread?
(06-24-2016, 11:49 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 11:35 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: You happy now..?

Thats such an immature comment.
Are you really going to blame Falc's demotion on the writer of said abuse thread?

Yes/no.

I am calling it BS due to the fact that said writer had no proof of the incident, just a few PMs and comments what happened to the need of SOLID proof? Where did that whole part go? Thats what I call BS. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: Never have I ever experienced Falc toxic towards anyone. He is a professional guy, and an amazing person. (Felt like saying this because of what was written in the demotion thread.)
So hang on, youre arguing that it didnt happen?
If Falc was to be asked to testify if it did/didnt happen he would have to tell the truth anyway.

He messed up there, period. Demotion is a very harsh punishment imo, but according to the demotion thread this wasnt the first incident.
I'm not arguing that it did not happen. Im arguing to the lack of proof that there was in said AA report.

And yes. Falc would tell the truth.
(06-25-2016, 12:05 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: I'm not arguing that it did not happen. Im arguing to the lack of proof that there was in said AA report.

And yes. Falc would tell the truth.

The screenshots provided heavily implied that the accused had a case. 
I can only assume that there was a log check done as well to confirm this all.

Since when can we no longer request to check logs in AA/BR cases anyway? Is it that much of a hassle?
No need to keep this thread open.

Closed