Contributor left Fearless?
Making a Newscomer Thread on the "other Community" (y de fuk do we even have to call it lik dis?) does not mean that someone is leaving fearless but that they just expand their range of communities, games, etc.

Also there is no reason for me to play on "the other Community" as i am a proud FearLess Contributor that wants to show all people that left FearLess for no Updates/Content/Support that they were wrong.
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott
Please remind me again... who cares?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nuka
[Image: filthy-frank-oooo-nobody-gives-a-shit-o.gif]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • DreeBott, Nuka, Robbtja
(06-03-2016, 02:39 PM)Midget Wrote: Please remind me again... who cares?

Robbtja apparently :p
Guys relax it was obviously an inside joke between both of them, that I'm guessing didn't land to those of you who took this, a bit more seriously. No harm done on anyone. All is good.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-02-2016, 04:53 PM)Hitman Wrote: Where does it say that contributors have to only play Fearless and nothing else?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Nowhere, however I didn't see anyone saying that. We can discuss about shit even when it's not written anywhere.

Tzimanious
Fearless Player
(06-03-2016, 06:04 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Guys relax it was obviously an inside joke between both of them, that I'm guessing didn't land to those of you who took this,  a bit more seriously. No harm done on anyone.  All is good.

It's obviously an inside joke indeed, so there's really no point in posting it on the forums. Just my 2 cents about it all. Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Robbtja
(06-04-2016, 08:18 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 06:04 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Guys relax it was obviously an inside joke between both of them, that I'm guessing didn't land to those of you who took this,  a bit more seriously. No harm done on anyone.  All is good.

It's obviously an inside joke indeed, so there's really no point in posting it on the forums. Just my 2 cents about it all. Smile

True, I'll spice this thread up. Wana know how i make my pancakes in the morning ;p ?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]