steam size...
[Image: ZNlzcpa.png]
mostly gmod lmao
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
SSD w/ mostly GMod
[Image: MBLmTT9.png]
Then regular drive with all the big crap even though I find myself only playing 2 games Tounge
[Image: XdOz6rV.png]
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
Should I Be concerned?  Tounge

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • sebasti161, DreeBott, Georgy
[Image: 172e79fadcf0351fe283780c2c37d35f.png]
[Image: 4b18b350851345ad8e6b16dfb05909fe.png]
1/4 is gmod - some mods still in the folders from the pre gmod 13 era
I still don't understand why half of you haven't compressed your Steam Folder :/ saves up a few GB and if you are short on space or have some games on your SSD this is really handy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-02-2016, 02:45 PM)Marty Wrote: I still don't understand why half of you haven't compressed your Steam Folder :/ saves up a few GB and if you are short on space or have some games on your SSD this is really handy.

I still don't get it why you suggest something as dumb as this.
It's going to slow down my drives. If I need more space, I'll just buy a new hdd or empty the movie folder (500+ GB).

Also don't assume everyone has an ssd.

[Image: e0c25d1b6fcb4a8c83d8847c37636eb5.png]
The following 2 users Like Joulle's post:
  • Marty, DreeBott
(06-02-2016, 02:45 PM)Marty Wrote: I still don't understand why half of you haven't compressed your Steam Folder :/ saves up a few GB and if you are short on space or have some games on your SSD this is really handy.

I'm too lazy for dat shet
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Joulle
Because if I mess with shit like that I'll fuck up my computer and I don't want to spend time on it. I have enoug space anyways.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-02-2016, 03:54 PM)Midget Wrote:
Because if I mess with shit like that I'll fuck up my computer and I don't want to spend time on it. I have enoug space anyways.

You arent going to mess with your computer lol. When you are viewing a folder properties tab hit advanced then compress size on disk.
[Image: giphy.gif]