Creating a Signature a few tips.
Exclamation 
Hey, just wanted to share these websites as they are amazingly powerful photo editing tools when combined...

first off: Pic Resize
A great tool for resizing pictures and afterwards detailed editing and special effect adding.

secondly after you resized all your images: Pixlr
this in my opinion is the best photo editor for free and online, it comes very close to Photo shop in terms of its wide range of options/tools and variety.

A good size for your Signature would be around about: 600 x 150

Best thing is... you need very little photo editing skill to work these programs, they are very straight forward to use.

And remember to look at others signature for ideas on how to create your own!!!

In addition: read the comments, any questions or feelings on this tips guide may already be down there, thanks.

some ScreenShots:
pic resizer:
[Image: eg1.jpg]
[Image: eg2.jpg]

Pixlr

[Image: eg3.jpg]
[Image: eg4.jpg]
[Image: eg5.jpg]
[Image: ENPA%20party.png]
Image made by myself ;-) send me a pm if you want a sig and i might do it.
Why do you need five different programs?

Just get Paint.NET. It's essentially a free, more concise Photoshop. And it can resize images.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(11-06-2011, 12:08 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Why do you need five different programs?

Just get Paint.NET. It's essentially a free, more concise Photoshop. And it can resize images.

there isn't 5 different programs... only two websites: 2 pics of the first and 3 of the second.
alot of people do not like using paint.net and would rather do it online rather than using software and having to download and install.
also when resizing images in some software, it dosnt sync height and length and thus becomes distorted or lower quality when resized.
Just use gimp 2 its a free version of photoshop basicly, and its simple
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Nice guide..Its nice of people to know how to make semi-decnet sigs Smile also a pretty to use program Smile
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Thank you sooooooooooo much for such a nice post
Don't Advertise -Pinkie Pie
Thanks man helped alot! Heart
or just get photoshop.
I'm sorry Sammy, But for all the work of using 4-5 programs for a result of the signature "you're using" I don't think its worth all that work, I'm not saying your signature is a pile of crap, I'm just saying its not "the best" for such a workout of programs

(11-08-2011, 02:21 AM)Jamie Wrote: I'm sorry Sammy, But for all the work of using 4-5 programs for a result of the signature "you're using" I don't think its worth all that work, I'm not saying your signature is a pile of crap, I'm just saying its not "the best" for such a workout of programs

Hey, thanks for the reply.
Im only using two websites, the first resizes pictures in 2 quick steps
And the second website enables you to merge all of your (resized or not pictures)
into one whilst also allowing many features that professional paid-for programs have.
And im aware that the text on my current sIg dosnt contrast at all with the dark waters, a silly mistake by me :p might redo it when i have spare time

On a side note, the picresize website is optional as your chosen photo(s) may already be of acceptible dimensions
(11-06-2011, 09:38 PM)JesusChirst Wrote: Nice guide..Its nice of people to know how to make semi-decnet sigs Smile also a pretty to use program Smile

Thanks for the reply jesuschrist, dermy and Photoworks!
Appreciated, Smile .
(11-07-2011, 08:27 PM)Biowulf Wrote: or just get photoshop.

Hey bio, thanks for the reply.
Im not 100% sure if there is a free version of photoshop avalible other than warez/cracked versions. Huh
And again, this guide is mainly to show that you can get a decent result completely free and totaly online.
(11-06-2011, 06:37 PM)Headie Wrote: Just use gimp 2 its a free version of photoshop basicly, and its simple

Sorry Headie, i missed your comment out...
Basically the same reason as i gave sir raffi's comment about downloading installing software and resizing issues
Thanks for the reply, Nervous