Fearless' Official Version of Cards Against Humanity!
Cards Against Humanity - Fearless' Version.

The Creators
[FL:RP] Hunter 
[FL:RP] Imagine
[FL] Lesanka*
[FL:RP] JoshZ
[FL:RP] tawxen

The Game
This game consists of Fearless Personalised Packs for Cards Against Humanity. This game is offensive and funny at the same time.We have personalised these packs to suit our needs and entertainment. We play this game often, and you may see all of us in the 'Imagine's CaH' channel in Teamspeak. This channel is dedicated to the Fearless Version of CaH. This is an open channel and if you see us all in there, don't be afraid to join in. These game is much fun and we are continuing to create cards for Fearless. I hope that you all come and join us when we play, and if you have any cards you wish for us to add to the deck, message myself or any of the other creators and we will be sure to add it! We will see you soon in the game! PS. Yes there is a card saying 'I don't RP for the RPP'.
The following 4 users Like Create's post:
  • Random, trxsh, Lesanka, sebasti161
Haha, unique! It's such a fun game aswell.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I would love to join sometime! Any info about a coming game?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(05-30-2016, 12:17 PM)Insert Wrote: I would love to join sometime! Any info about a coming game?

Probs tonight
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • trxsh
(05-30-2016, 12:17 PM)Insert Wrote: I would love to join sometime! Any info about a coming game?

We usually play at 2AM GMT, but hopefully we'll have a much earlier game going tonight ^-^

If you so happen to be on TS tonight and see a bunch of people in the CaH channel, it probably means we're having a game going so feel free to join!
I'd like to play this one time!Unique.
I wana join
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The game is starting in 10 Minutes!
What is cards against humanity?
Interesting :O
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]