Leavers' 2016 - Class of '09
School's out today! I've finished Year 13 successfully and as of this wonderful occasion, comes a fuck about in the school day. The phrase comes to mind: "It's just a prank bro."

Enjoy.

A friend being clingfilmed to a chair and dumped in the Staff Room.

Spoiler :

[Image: iPjdpCj.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 9W7gKUT.jpg]
[Image: lrpiJnD.png]

Someone parking their car in the school grounds for it later to be sheeted in gold paper by other "pranksters".

Spoiler :
[Image: nBQAk0v.jpg]
[Image: Ll0jwEB.jpg]

Another car being parked in the school grounds. Blaring music: "My n*gger, my n*gger".

Spoiler :
[Image: 8pgfcot.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaG-PUKKExE

A teacher's car being clingfilmed and more.

Spoiler :
[Image: zkgBTSL.jpg?1]
[Image: o0gAqvi.jpg?1]

Me being wrapped in clingfilm and carried around the school

Spoiler :
[Image: xlLCjKd.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UhD7iuvfc

What a catch!

Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I know for a fact I won't take my car anywhere near your town.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Awestruck, Ceddyhmra, ShadowPurple, DreeBott
Pretty darn good.
I ðont have pics of it but in my year we placed a bouncy castle in one of the teachers class room
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Awestruck
Awestruck, Awestruck, Awestruck.

Did you enjoy being cling wrapped?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Awestruck
Looks awesome! 

I'm so happy that i've finished school too! So much more freedom!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Awestruck
This is our town for you! xD... only here will such brilliant things happen! GG Awestruck
congratz u are done with the nightmare...

school
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes DankNukem's post:
  • Awestruck
Things don't go that nicely in Glasgow....

Teachers Cars are jumped on (happened) teachers tires were let down (happened) a depute head teachers car was stolen drove into the service yard of the school and set on fire (happened) all deputies heads and head teacher had eggs threw at them then flour dropped from the balcony, one guy set someone's hair on fire....

Yeah the last day of school is a little different up north.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck
(05-26-2016, 06:39 PM)Marty Wrote: Things don't go that nicely in Glasgow....

Teachers Cars are jumped on (happened) teachers tires were let down (happened) a dispute head teachers car was stolen drove into the service yard of the school and set on fire (happened) all deputies heads and head teacher had eggs threw at them then flour dropped from the balcony, one guy set someone's hair on fire....

Yeah the last day of school is a little different up north.

Well... I bet it was fun... xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Marty
You looks too happy to be cling filmed up. Concerning...
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • Awestruck